Global organization has a full-time Landing Signals Officer (LSO) position available. This position is responsible for providing quality guidance to a variety of aircraft.
Duties include but are not limited to:
- Support for landing aircraft including guidance, advice and handling.
- Managing small teams during the performance of the primary job.
- Maintain technical documentation for the Landing Signals Department.
- Other duties as required.
- Bachelor of Science in related field of study or equivalent work experience.
- Knowledge and demonstrated proficiency with Microsoft Office.
- Some knowledge of Naval customs preferred but not necessary.
- Capable of working with minimal supervision.
- Self-confidence with ability to effectively manage conflict resolution and problem solve
- Strong customer service skills.
- Knowledge and demonstrated proficiency directing landing operations at least two types of the following naval or Marine aircraft;
- F/A-18 (all versions)
- AV-8B Harrier II
- AH-1 Cobra (all versions)
- CH-46E Sea Knight (all versions)
- CH-53E Super Stallion (all versions)
- C-2 Greyhound
- E-2 Hawkeye
- H-3 Sea King
Apply to US Navy, Department of Recruiting, Washington D.C. See Req No ID10t484757578 at www.navy.com
The United States Navy is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, creed, color, affiliation or dietary preferences.